Workshop on Advanced electrical test methods for battery cell classification
Broadband frequency electrochemical characterization techniques from nano- to macroscale and transferring them to in-line testing and pilot-lines are at the heart of the EU project NanoBat. This is a synoptic public workshop focusing on electrochemistry, EIS calibration & uncertainty, round-robin test accuracy, and high-power module tests. Two videos from the pilot-line cell separator test and the high-power module tests are included for hands-on sessions.
In this public workshop we are focusing on:
- Electrochemistry of aging related processes (Univ Burgos & IMDEA Energy Madrid)
- Pilot line cell testing methods (TU Braunschweig)
- Metrology cell characterization using EIS and round-robin (BMW)
- Cell classification based on calibrated impedance and uncertainty (Keysight)
- High-power battery module testing + lab-demo (Keysight & Kreisel Electric)
If you are interested in receiving regular updates about our project and its resultsSubscribe to our newsletter
If you are interested, please register for the workshop below.
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2023 15:00 – 17:10 CET
Venue: Virtual workshop – Login data will be sent to registered participants
Registration is now open! It’s free of charge.